Monday, January 04, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience


Counting my many blessings...

17. My blog readers willing to hop over here and answer my silly questions.

18. My reaction to a single line on a certain test, which even though it's what we say we need, makes me understand I still care, that my *heart* is in the right place

19. Two wonderful weeks off with dh, and the grace to start fresh today

20. My 4yo's multitudinous drawings, all of which say "I ♥ you mom" - literally and figuratively

21. Michael Clay Thompson's language arts series. We are all loving it, and break out into Grammar Rock songs on a regular basis

22. 10yo's new glasses and her willingness to wear them

23. Warm blankets

24. Knitting needles and crochet hooks...even though they are empty and staring at me accusingly ;-)

25. Vitamin C

26. Latin DVDs and CDs.... ♫ dona nobis pacem...dona nobis pacem...

27. HTML

28. Two year old boys in footie pajamas

29. Crunchy cut up apples shared between siblings (and their Mama)

30. Epiphany! It's very special around here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you