Monday, January 04, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience


Counting my many blessings...

17. My blog readers willing to hop over here and answer my silly questions.

18. My reaction to a single line on a certain test, which even though it's what we say we need, makes me understand I still care, that my *heart* is in the right place

19. Two wonderful weeks off with dh, and the grace to start fresh today

20. My 4yo's multitudinous drawings, all of which say "I ♥ you mom" - literally and figuratively

21. Michael Clay Thompson's language arts series. We are all loving it, and break out into Grammar Rock songs on a regular basis

22. 10yo's new glasses and her willingness to wear them

23. Warm blankets

24. Knitting needles and crochet hooks...even though they are empty and staring at me accusingly ;-)

25. Vitamin C

26. Latin DVDs and CDs.... ♫ dona nobis pacem...dona nobis pacem... ♫

27. HTML

28. Two year old boys in footie pajamas

29. Crunchy cut up apples shared between siblings (and their Mama)

30. Epiphany! It's very special around here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you