Monday, February 01, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience


...continuing to count my multitudinous blessings...

60. That there are things like this Multitude Monday to help me see the good in a Monday morning

61. Dh and I being of one mind on an important topic, even though it is a hard decision

62. God loves me even when I make mistakes, and reminds me that mistakes and outright sin are two completely different things

63. light snow is easy to shovel

64. the beautiful sparkles of crystals in the early morning light. God's universe is so remarkably beautiful

65. another chance to get things done school-wise this week

66. electronic machines to help me climb Mt. Laundry

67. Birthday Month!

68. that homeschooling allows me to say yes when my 4yo asks if she can wear shorts over her pants today. ;-)

69. warm showers

70. haircuts!

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you