Friday, October 15, 2010

7 quick takes, kidspeak version

1.  After driving a few hours to get to our beach destination, Leah asked, "Do they speak English here?"

2. Jeffrey asked for muffins for breakfast. When I said, "We're not having muffins, I'm making pancakes," and lifted him up to see them, he said, "I don't want those FLAT muffins."

3. Hints my 2yo plays to much Wii - when asked if Grace could join a guessing game he was playing in the car with Maggie, Jeffrey said, "No, we playing 2 player, not  3 player game." (at least I know he can count)

4. Jeffrey:  "I'm two and Leah is all of them."  (she's 5)

5. Speaking of Leah, I recently said to her early one morning,"Did you get enough hugs yet today? Probably not, it's so early" as I reached out to embrace her. She replied, "That's OK! I was being hugged by God."

6.  Jeffrey explaining what happened at the park that scared him:  "I saw  Daddy's Long Spider on the water bench."  (daddy long legs on the drinking fountain)

7. Jeffrey: I need the thing.       Me: What thing?     Him: The thingy thing!
(He *definitely* gets this from me)

For more 7 quick takes, visit Jen at Conversion Diary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you