Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Welcome!

Pressure, pressure! So hard to start with that blank page. So… here I am.

I’ve heard multiple people talk of missing the good old days of blogging, where it seemed to be more of a community of people who would visit each other’s virtual houses for a cup of tea and some chit chat. I miss it too. I’ve resurrected a favorite old blog title to help me along, and I’m going to try to recreate the feel of the old days on my blog here. A random though, some deep ideas, maybe a recipe, a haiku, or heaven forbid a “mom joke” 😀 . All the things you might hear if you stopped by for a visit over cookies and hot chocolate.

If you like grammatically incorrect writing with way too many dashes and parentheses (and large font because I’m old now), pull up a chair and stay awhile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you