Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm 2 happy

Meet my happy mug. It's not only my favorite color {blue}, it's my favorite shade of my favorite color {no idea what it's called, I just like it}. It's a big mug, and the gentle curve makes it fit perfectly in my hands. I don't even care that it has some silly computer aided design software company logo on it...I just pretend that little swish is a cloud and the letters stand for Perfect Tea Cup, LOL.

So when I found out my dh was going to travel to see some PTC people a few weeks back, I jokingly {...ok so really I was dead serious...} said, "Ooooo! You can get me another happy mug! That way when someone takes mine or it's dirty, I can still use one." Saint that he is, he only rolled his eyes at me a little, and said he would try but that he didn't think he would be able to get one ... being busy and all {and way too embarrassed to tell those people he was with that his crazy wife wanted some silly mug}.

He comes home with one of those tall, stainless steel water bottles that one of the guys there must have given him. Not a Perfect Tea Cup, maybe a Pretty Tall Carafe, lol. I sent him off to work with that baby, and pretend I'm not disappointed. {OK, so I really wasn't that disappointed, I'm not that immature, only pretty darn close} I put the whole episode behind me.

So imagine my surprise when he walks in from work days later with a little something he got from his boss. He truly is a saint.

...and I'm 2 happy. Aren't they cute together??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you