Friday, October 02, 2009

Favorite Jeffreyisms

I love how he says BEEbooRIES? BEEbooRIES? for any kind of small berry looking thing - blueberries (which is how it all started), strawberries, raspberries, grapes, beads...

I love how he adds MINE! to anything he is proud of. He did a forward roll the other night and jumped up so proud of himeself - you could just see it beaming out of him - and said, "I did it! Mine!"

I love how he adds 'Kay! to his requests when he really wants something, as if him saying "OK" makes it true - "Cookie? Cookie? Kay!" I know that when I have to say no to a 'Kay! request there's gonna be trouble.

I love how he signs I love you. Instead of putting up the traditional thumb, pointer, and pinky, he just folds down his pointer finger and leaves the rest up. He signs his "I love you" to Daddy every morning as he drives away, and he is so earnest and sincere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you