Thursday, March 04, 2010

T minus 27.5

This morning my realtor's husband called.  Our realtor was sick and sleeping, but she told her husband to call me first thing in the AM to give me a warning - she wanted to bring some people over at 6 PM tomorrow. She knows us well, and knows we need more than 24 hours notice to make the house nicey-nicey!  Especially when we are not on the market yet. :)

This may really be the answer to prayer, as we have found another house we want to see - nice town, not *too* far from work, 5 bedrooms ... and a little stream and a weeping willow in the back yard. We haven't seen the house yet, but soon.  It's move-in ready...

So I'm taking a little break from cleaning to rest, snack, blog,  and ask for prayers!   If this works out, all glory goes to God because there is no way things could just "fall together" like this.

Thinking "contented thoughts" either way...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you