Monday, June 07, 2010

Past Jeffrey Cuteness

Me (as I'm cutting a muffin in half):  Jeffrey, you need to share. This muffin is for Grace and Jeffrey.

Jeffrey:  Nooooooo! Dis muffin is for ME and MYSELF!

**************

Jeffrey, screaming "Save me Mom!!!" and trying to climb over the breakfast table to me as dh approached to take him into a time out (sitting with him on the bed).

**************

Homeschooling fun for the day - Jeffrey grabbing 12yo's latin workbook and running away while shouting at her, "*I* learn Latin!!"

**************

Leah:  "How old are you?"
Jeffrey:  "I'm JEFFREY"
Me: Say, "I'm 2 years old"
Jeffrey, wailing: "Noooo! I'm JEFFREY!!"

**************
One from Leah: shrieking and screaming at her 6yo sister: "It's not a normal day, it's Valentine's Day! YOU SHOULD BE NICE TO PEOPLE!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you