Monday, November 15, 2010

Multitude Monday

Thanks to some mighty prayer warriors, I'm able to keep walking step by step on what dawned another of a thousand dark mornings where I just wanted to give up. You dear ones are carrying the burden with me and I am so thankful.

Joining with Ann on a Multitude Monday, and continuing my month of thanks:

--most thankful for prayer warriors, unafraid to take on some of my burden when theirs is also heavy

--for little boys in red footie pajamas

--Trader Joe's runs, and having the money to shop there, especially for the allergen free things

--parking spaces in a tiny lot

--an excellent final show from my dd's improv group, and that a certain girl was brave enough to volunteer...such a big thing for her

--my dh's laugh, and hearing it several times today, truly it makes all manner of things well

--the quiet of a house when all are in bed but me and the "baby" (three year old baby!)

--deep talks

--autumn, God painting me yet another beautiful one (they're all beautiful)

--cookie monster

--baby wipes and their 1001 uses

--bedtime. Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you