Sunday, November 07, 2010

Thankful for...

....a looooong project of dh's being almost done.  Of course, there will always be a *next* project, but it won't be this one! :)  I am SO thankful that he is a hard, honest worker who goes to bat for our family.

...candy.  OK, personally I'm still happy for ME that there is candy in the house. But it is making my children nutty and I'm about to put it away until St. Nick's day.

...penicillin. Did I mention this last time?  My rapid-strep test came back negative at the docs (they are only 85% accurate anyway), but I went from not being able to swallow without horrid pain, slight fever, achy for several days --to 75% better after two doses of penicillin ... makes me think that even if it *wasn't* strep, it was certainly bacterial.

...my mom who was able to get Leah to soccer so that I could drop Grace at skating, get Maggie to her tournament game (lost in overtime!), run back to get Grace at skating, watch rest of tournament, meet mom/Juliet/Leah at the game,  take Juliet/Maggie to skating, run home for lunch for the littles, run back to drop Grace at soccer then pick up Juliet/Maggie at skating (they ended at the same time Graces game began), then all to watch Grace at soccer. Which I didn't really do because Jeffrey fell asleep and then woke up cranky, only wanting me to sit in the car. :-P

...the nice nurse who when I made a face after she weighed me said, "Aww, that's not so bad!"

...google chat.  Dh isn't the kind of person to call or email me during his work day, but sometimes I'll check email and he'll see that I'm online, and send a quick, "Hey, how are you!" message. MAKES. MY. DAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you