Monday, November 08, 2010

My thankfulness list...

...has got me thinking, is there a difference between gratitude, gratefulness, and thankfulness?  I guess I could look them up. ;-) (eta, then I would realize I spelled one of them wrong, LOL!)

Today, I'm thankful for:

...my dh, again (as always), slaying dragons for us.

... that I could be there for him when he was down

...buying shoes in MY SIZE for my oldest dd. It's fun to watch her grow up!  And now I can borrow. :-P

...mascara, so I don't always look half asleep (even when I am). Trying "Lash Blast" this time.

...reading Puff Puff Chugga Chugga to Jeffrey

...time to get our errands done and good weather to do them in (and only one nasty family-size comment)

...candlelight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you