Monday, February 14, 2011



Continuing to count the countless gifts (forgot to number somewhere along the line, good thing they are countless)    :)

~ a husband who is willing to listen to me wrestle with my demons even when he is in pain
~ St. Valentine's Day, the day of love
~ children growing step by microscopic step into civilized people
~ Jeffrey's little mispronunciations (time to put on my glubs and go outside!) ...so sweet
~ pretty sunrises, creative gifts from our Creator
~ the not-so-little bunny sitting outside in the early dawn-- always a reminder to me, for some reason, that God is listening and thinking of me.
~ Wii Fit competitions
~ hot chocolate
~ tears that help purge nasty stress from my body
~ the site I newly discovered - examen.me - and how it helps me break down God's word into manageable pieces and reflect on them daily.  He's *speaking* to me...how sad of me to forget that His Word is His Word and that's a major way He connects with us.
~ a warm week ahead, it may get into the 50s! ;-)
~ the strength from God to make hard decisions, even though I mourn the loss of the other options (hard), there is peace in wanting to do the *right thing*
~ for the gift of Grace (our daughter), whose birthday is this week (and of course the other grace too!)

~everything, just everything...

ETA:  how every time I see my 5yo, she is wearing a different outfit and dress-up combination. I love that! It's so her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you