Saturday, December 31, 2011

Allergen Free Blogging Part 3

More allergen free blogging:

Food Farm Health - corn, dairy, grain, gluten, soy, and sugar free and mostly nut and egg free too

Cybele Pascal - author of a great cookbook, The Allergen Free Bakers Handbook (among others)

Allergy Free Vintage Cookery - "when you have non-traditional allergies in your traditional home". Also hosts a  "lunchbox love" linky party that looks informative and fun!  I'm all for making this fun for my kids

Welcoming Kitchen - free of the top 8 allergens, and vegan

Yummy Allergen Free - a woman after my own heart: mom of 3 girls with multiple food allergies (including all we need to avoid)

Primal Kitchen - Christian Family cooks paleo. I like the combo of God/cooking.

Food Allergy Mama - she doesn't have to avoid all we do (unless we go back to eating gluten) but I like how she talks about *life* as a mom of food allergic kids


OK, I think I've now officially made all your eyes glaze over with food allergy links, so I'll stop for now unless I come across something great. :)


1 comment:

  1. Loving all the links!! Thanks!! Following you now, too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you