Thursday, December 03, 2009

I'm easy to please

Despite ALL evidence to the contrary on this blog, I really am easy to please. ;-)

A short while ago the UPS man came to the door. "The UPS man! The UPS man! I love the U-P-S man!" I chanted and sang, until I realized that my littles were listening and I didn't want them repeating that at the supermarket to the cashier. "My mom loves the UPS man!" LOL *blush*

The UPS man left a tidy package from Rainbow Resource. Latina Christiana I and Classical Writing Aesop A are now at my feet waiting to be devoured calmly perused. I punched out Latin flashcards with glee as I sat next to my 10yo helping her with TT math. I think she wondered what in the world was wrong with me. Nah, I think she is getting used to my craziness.

I'm on a high from some decluttering that is also going to help out a friend. A win-win.

The girls are getting into a routine with their December schedule and it isn't taking us ALLLL day like it did on Monday. Of course I am most likely forgetting something, and our December schedule doesn't even include history or science (formally) so there's that to consider.

Well, I'm going to go smile some more and punch out more flash cards, while making up more UPS man songs and wondering when the postman is going to get here. ;-) Then I'm going to figure out what to declutter next. It is getting BARE in here, I tell ya.

Multum non multa.

I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you