Sunday, December 18, 2011

52 Books In 52 Weeks



Photobucket


Would you like to join us in reading and discussing 52 books in 2012?  Here is a Mr. Linky where you can sign up.  I was hesitantant to attempt this again next year, after crashing and burning in only JANUARY the last time I signed up.  But I was assured that it is OK to not review each book, it was OK to read fluff ... basically if it was a book meant for at least 9-12 years old and up it was good enough (within reason of course).

As I have blogged before, I have a stack of "How to Go Gluten Free" books on my dresser. These are mostly half advice/half cookbook type books.  It's going to have to do for the 52 Books challenge because I don't think I can fit in another type of book each week on top of those, which must get read post-haste.

Check out the rest of Robin's 52 Books In 52 Weeks Blog to see how things went last year.  And thanks Robin for hosting this, I hope I am up for the challenge this time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you