Thursday, December 22, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}


round button chicken





{pretty}
Nothing says pretty to me like chocolate wrapped up in a bow! Ignore the not so pretty mess it's on, please.


{happy}
We made a long overdue, impromptu visit to a local petting zoo after food shopping.  The little ones were *thrilled*.

{funny}
This guy was loose.  My son's attempt to climb up me to the top of my head when he realized that fact was pretty funny.

{real}
Post snowflake making apocalypse - and no, they didn't clean it up when they were done. :-p

For more {pretty, happy, funny, real} please visit Like Mother, Like Daughter.

2 comments:

  1. I like the last photo - it looks pretty and happy and real ... although not so funny for the poor person who had to clean it up (ie, you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining! It's amazing how much of a mess paper cutting can make. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you