Friday, February 10, 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks: Week 6

Because I just don't feel like writing a review for every book I read (i.e. I'm not very good at it and never have any idea what to say) I'm going to start a list and add to it when I finish a book.

I force myself to do oh so many things, I just don't want to force myself to write a book review when I don't want to. Feel free to ask any questions you like about the books I've read - I don't mind that at all, just don't know how to pull a review out of thin air (i.e. that stuff inside my head, lol)

So here is my list of books read so far in 2012.

This week's book:

6. the kindle version of Organized Simplicity: The Clutter Free Approach to Intentional Living by Tsh Oxenreider

Past books:

5. Extreme Makeover by Teresa Tomeo
4. Living Gluten Free for Dummies by Danna Korn (Dummy, because apparently we aren't gluten intolerant, lol!)
3. Made To Crave by Lysa TerKeurst
2. Gluten Free, Hassle Free by Marlisa Brown
1. The Everything Guide to Cooking for Children with Autism by Megan Hart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you