Friday, February 17, 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks: Week 7

It was a kindle kind of week again, read while at several dentist appointments -- this week I finished The Secret Holocaust Diaries: The Untold Story of Nonna Bannister.

I really want a fiction title next, preferably a classic I can get for free for the kindle...any suggestions for this sad, tired mama?


Past books:
6. the kindle version of Organized Simplicity: The Clutter Free Approach to Intentional Living by Tsh Oxenreider
5. Extreme Makeover by Teresa Tomeo
4. Living Gluten Free for Dummies by Danna Korn (Dummy, because apparently we aren't gluten intolerant, lol!)
3. Made To Crave by Lysa TerKeurst
2. Gluten Free, Hassle Free by Marlisa Brown
1. The Everything Guide to Cooking for Children with Autism by Megan Hart

4 comments:

  1. Dracula! (This makes me giggle, esp after your last FB post). I read the Organized Simplicity book and just didn't get that much out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL Jennifer!! Dracula it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I didn't get a whole lot out of Organized Simplicity either. I think it is a fine book for someone starting out on a decluttering/simplicity journey, but after having read a few books on that subject they all say the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! It wasn't my first either so it seemed redundant, but I can see where it would be helpful to someone else.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you