Thursday, February 09, 2012

wabi sabi



~~a.m.~~


crunched on the couch with a little boy who can only get back to sleep on me


lying, listening to husband leave in the darkness for a meeting...I hope it went well


shooting shaky pictures of the moon. even when I don't think I'm moving, I am






soaking laundry, winter water freezing cold


trip through feedly and facebook


lunch on the heels of breakfast. food is love.


so so cute




~~p.m.~~


obsessively checking for emails from our realtor, our future hanging in the balance


so tired I can't stand myself, weird virus messing only with our blood sugar and blood pressure


changing blog backgrounds. I'm not big on valentines day, but I love red hearts




Red Hearts




obsessively.checking.email.


wondering whose kids these are, mine never want to go outside.


cutting butternut squash, kitchen cluttered


little ones wanting apple slices


email. obsessive. seriously.


does franks 'n' beans constitute dinner? there's squash next to it


sun setting, so reluctant to turn on the lights. math done in semi-darkness. appropriate somehow.


mint chocolate chip ice cream from the vitamix, and the silence that ensued


time to clean up








1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, I hope so much you get the email you want. ((hugs))

    I secretly think food is love too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you