Sunday, May 05, 2013

The Memory of Light

Did you know that Sarah Elwell has a new book of poetry and photography out?  I keep wanting to capitalize the P in Poetry when writing about Sarah. :) She has such a way with words, never too many, never too few. And the pictures she paints with them? Just incredible. It's like she speaks to a place of memory inside myself that I didn't even know was there until she said it.

Her new book is called The Memory of Light and can be found here, with an updated version of her poetry book Otherwise also available.

Proceeds from the books will help her daughter compete nationally and internationally in her sport.  I hear she too is awesome, and I think she needs this chance to show the world her stuff. :)


2 comments:

  1. thank you, its so kind of you to write this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean every word, and wish I could be more eloquent to do your work justice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you